Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How To Purchase Internet Data

by Community Manager ‎03-12-2018 01:33 PM - edited ‎18-01-2019 04:35 PM

Untuk artikel versi Bahasa Malaysia, sila klik di sini.

Dear prepaid subscribers,

Running low on Internet?  Not to worry, pick from the best Internet add-ons that best suit your needs! 

Step 1: Click on 'Buy Internet'  on the homepage                                        Step 2:  Click on 'Buy Internet'  on the menu
Slide1.JPG

Step3: Confirm your purchase.

Slide2.JPG
The add-on will be charged to your existing prepaid balance. Now you can use your Internet data just as usual!

Not on the app yet? Click here to download!

If you already have the app, click here to get Internet!

Comments
by SuDigick Member
on ‎06-12-2018 01:11 PM

I have the same problem. I already reload rm50 using the digi apps this evening. But until now,there is no sms or change to my balance.Where my  credit going ? My  phone. No: 0109421894

@orangemarmalade wrote:

Running low on Internet?  Not to worry, pick from the best Internet add-ons that best suit your needs! 

Step 1: Click on 'Buy Internet'  on the homepage                                        Step 2:  Click on 'Buy Internet'  on the menu
Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG
The add-on will be charged to your existing prepaid balance. Now you can use your Internet data just as usual!

Screenshot_2018_1206_130501.jpg 

by miki1 Member
on ‎07-12-2018 02:43 AM

Cancel already the Internet package, but the money is still charged! ! !what happen?Poor service!!

by 0169018405 Member
on ‎08-12-2018 09:10 AM

@orangemarmalade wrote:

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

C360_2015-04-18-08-51-53-101.jpg

by 0169018405 Member
on ‎08-12-2018 09:19 AM

@orangemarmalade wrote:

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

P_20180615_082433_1_1.jpg

@orangemarmalade wrote:

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

C360_2015-04-18-08-51-53-101.jpg

by CG Member
on ‎23-12-2018 12:24 AM

I purchased the 5 days unlimited internet  for RM10 (because i wish to perform large downloads), but why my usage still deducting the current internet plan quota balances?