Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Higher Reload Amount For Pre Paid At Digi Store Online.

I just wonder can Digi Store Online add on a higher reload amount beside the current RM100.00 max per reload at the online store. I suggested RM300.00 the max.

Please consider it.

Thank you. 

Re: Higher Reload Amount For Pre Paid At Digi Store Online.

Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Digi will consider your suggestion if there are enough enquiries about this. What's needed is the voice of customers like you.

May I ask in curiosity of the objective in reloading RM300 at once instead of RM100x3?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

As you know that Digi best offer came on Birthday Reload 50% Bonus! Hope you can have it done ASAP before my allow period end~3 days b4 and after.

Thank you.

Community Manager

Hi, please refer to Digi's birthday bonus page: http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/Birthday_Bonus

You can make as many reloads as you want during your Birthday Bonus™ period up to a cap of RM500. You will receive a 50% bonus on top of whatever your reload during this period.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hello Admin,
Yes I know that but at Digi online store max. reload amount RM100.00 and the 50% Birthday bonus only valid for one transaction only. That the main reason I'm requesting for a higher amount of reloading@RM300 or more.

Thank you.
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Kelvyn,

Yes, the Digi online store only allows a maximum of RM100 reload per transaction. May we know where you obtained the info that you can only reload in one transaction? 

As in our FAQ, it states this:

reload bonus FAQ.PNG

Kindly share with us a screencap of the message you received, so that we can check with our team. By right, you should be able to reload multiple times as long as you have not reached your cap.

Thanks!

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Im waiting the msg,i will top up 500,but the problem is,i have not yet received any msg yet,pls help me..tomorrow my birtday

From my past experience with DIGI, when I initially reloaded for the 1st time on my birthday there a bonus 50% being allocated but the second reloading on the valid birthday days, Digi did not allocate any bonus that mean only (1) initial transaction allow for 50% bonus reload other then that nothing. That why I'm requesting for a large reload amount. Hope you get what I mean.

Btw I reloaded for the amount of RM300.00 from a Digi outlet past few days ago, as your reply not helping me at all.

Thank you.

P/S: Previous birthday bonus reload valid for 7 days, before and after, but now.......????????? Three days??????? Short Change

Dear Jian, 

If possible don't reload too high amount as the 50% birthday bonus talk time valid for 30 DAYS only and you have to make **bleep** lots of calls to use up the 50% talk time. 

Think wisely!