Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

High Speed Internet Package

Hi

The one time package of High Speed Internet - RM8 is  currently downloading at what speed? 

What is the speed for the normal monthly, weekly, daily data package?

Can I get a full month package of high speed internet?

Regards

Suhaime

Re: High Speed Internet Package

Community Manager

@suhaime03, for normal internet add-on, there is no limit to the internet speed. The internet speed depends on location, type of network (3G/4G), network congestion factor and your device. 

For Prepaid unlimited add-on speed, it would be limited to 30Mbps.

For Prepaid lite add-on speed, it would be limited to 512kbps.

http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/Page/tnc/default/tnc_digi_unlimited_passes

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Does the monthly packages (prepaid) have maximum downloading speed of 30mbps as well?

This is because i've tested the speed when subscribing to HighSpeed Intenet (RM8) is around 11mbps while the normal monthly package is around 3mbps. And the location while testing is the same. 

Community Manager

@suhaime03, normal monthly packages does not have speed cap. It may be due to fluctuation at different days/time of the day.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!