Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Help me!!

Can someone activate my number?

01126058949 (urgent) , tq

Re: Help me!!

Support

Good morning. Number was terminated last September because of no reload was done with the given days.

The reactivation can only be considered if you make a request at our Digi Store only within 5 days from its termination date. We are sorry, you can't use the same number anymore. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
Then , did the number was already bought by someone? If not , can i buy it? I mean can you check if the number is still available or not?

Support

Terminated Prepaid number can't be purchased directly by requesting the number at the counter, Snzz.

It will be available in the market as other Prepaid SIM packs, which the number will be assigned to the specific SIM card. However, we don't have the info on when or where the SIM pack/number will be available. 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Okay , i understand. Thank you for your answer. And sorry for troubling you guys.

Support

No worries, Snzz 😊👌

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Give me relod

Support

Hi Jumri. We don't offer a free reload at the moment. You may proceed to reload your account via your MyDigi app or purchase a reload coupon ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!