Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Grab Reward 16-pin is invalid

I redeemed a Digi reload RM5 from Grab Reward but when I try to reload via the MyDigi app, it said the 16-pin is invalid. ☹️

Re: Grab Reward 16-pin is invalid

Same as me. I have tried many time since the day i redeem my grab points to purchase digi rm5 top up but sadly the number is said to be invalid. Im so disappointed. Digi eply ASAP we need answer or i will file a report

@Zahuren wrote:
Same as me. I have tried many time since the day i redeem my grab points to purchase digi rm5 top up but sadly the number is said to be invalid. Im so disappointed. Digi eply ASAP we need answer or i will file a report

Hi Zahuren,

I emailed Digi and they tell me to ask Grab about it instead. -_-"

You are better off to contact Grab about this. I forwarded the issue to Grab and they solved it. Even though they did took a bit long to fix it, but at least Grab was more responsive and helpful. 

How to get it

I buy topup but when i tried to topup it said that the PIN is invalid

Yesterday I buy topup RM30 but when i tried to topup it said that the PIN is invalid. I tried to enter my pin using the call but after that it said that ' This service is currently unavailable, please try again later '. Im not trying to force it to accept my pin in the same moment because im scared that my mobile number got banned. So i tried to look for the solution trough this internet but I still got no solution for my problem Smiley Sad please please please, i need a help !