Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Google billing can't verify my account

Im Member
i doing the direct billing for the first time on my prepaid, as i just follow the step until "enable digi billing" then it will say "verifying account. sending account verification SMS to your mobile servive provider." after that it promt out say. "error. can't verify your account. try again later."
Highlighted

Re: Google billing can't verify my account

SuperUser

@Im wrote:
i doing the direct billing for the first time on my prepaid, as i just follow the step until "enable digi billing" then it will say "verifying account. sending account verification SMS to your mobile servive provider." after that it promt out say. "error. can't verify your account. try again later."

you might want to check out this FAQ and check your Google account settings (like default address, etc):

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

if all done and still having this issue, best to call CS who can then check your account. 

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

@Im, your Gmail address is probably not registered in MyDigi. Please go ahead with the FAQ link that is provided.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

doing the direct billing for the first time on my prepaid, as i just follow the step until "enable digi billing" then it will say "verifying account. sending account verification SMS to your mobile servive provider." after that it promt out say. "error. can't verify your account. try again later."

Support

Hi, kashinomiri. Can you please PM us <here> your mobile number & registered name for durther checking, please? TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

i am also encountered the same issue when i tried to buy gems in the game "mobile legends: bang bang", is there anyone else can help me?

Support

Hi @biendizer. Have you checked all the details as in the steps given above?

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

plss. help me icant bye freya  to mobile legends . bec smart communication billing. what happen .?/ plss help me tnx..

Support

Hi carlomorata05, We have replied in your PM, kindly check our PM conversation. Thank you.

Yes i too have the same problem . Even though i already sync digi connect with both of my email . I still cwnt acces the game