Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Get Back The Phone Number

[ Edited ]

If my prepaid phone number has been terminated, can I still get back the  phone number?  What is the solution if i want get back the same phone number?

Highlighted

Re: Get Back The Phone Number

Community Manager

If a prepaid number has been terminated, the number may be back to sale in market circulation, which we cannot identify where it is. 

There is a small chance that you could attempt to register a postpaid using that number. If the number belongs to another telco originally, please contact the other telco instead.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Can i get back the same phone num from digi,
But its register under my friend name,
The sim card now terminated ready,
Can i get the num???
Highlighted

Support

Hi Suba92. We are sorry to inform you that there is no way to retrieve and reactivate a number once it has been terminated. Thank you.