Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Freebies not working, credit deducted

Hi,

I've been informed just now that I got a freebie which is RM3 free internet until 28 Aug 2015.

I checked my freebie balace which is 128*1*5# before using the internet, and it shows RM3 which is correct.

But after I used the internet for a while, another SMS came and said I've used RM3 for internet today and use until RM5 for free internet until 12AM, I was surprised.

I checked my freebie balance and it is still RM3, undeducted, while what's deducted is my credit balance.

Re: Freebies not working, credit deducted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi inohome,

You can only use the credit when you purchase the weekly internet plan.

Example, if you subscribe to Weekly RM6, RM3 will be deductly from your freebies and another RM3 will be deducted from your credit.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Re: Freebies not working, credit deducted

This is the SMS I get from 2901:

Your account has been adjusted with RM 3.00 Free Internet (RM), exp 28/08/2015. Please press *128*1*5# to check your freebie balance.

The message is not clear enough and I was charged RM3 from my credit after using the mobile data without subscribing to any plan for less than 2 minutes!