Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Freebies Birthday Bonus

I just made aware that freebies for birhtday bonus topup is only avail for 30 days (previously isn't like that).

May i know whether we can transfer the freebies credit to another number?

And why my monthly subscription of internet plan (RM25 / 1GB) is not deducted from the freebies first? (previously it's like that)

It's deducted from my balance instead. Please assist to check this urgently.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Re: Freebies Birthday Bonus

Community Manager

@handry, yes, there are changes on the birthday bonus since quite a while ago. 

The birthday bonus is rewarded as freebies for calls and SMS, not the main credit. So it cannot be transferred or to be used for internet subscriptions.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi Mr Octopus,, thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

May i know where can i found all these information?

Bcoz it wasn't like that last year, hence i proceed to topup quite a sum to my number.

And does itmeans the freebies will be forfeited after the avail date? (which only 30 days?)

If yes, i just make a big mistake by toping up quite a sum to my number.

FYI, it'll expired in 2 more days.

Kindly advise anything i could do to save those credit?

Thanks in advance.

Community Manager
Information of birthday bonus can be found here: http://new.digi.com.my/rewards/birthday-bonus

Unfortunately I have to confirm that the freebies will expire in 30 days. I'm sorry for your condition, but that is how the birthday bonus is intended to work now.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor

My birthday freebies (over RM200) also forfeited some years back suddenly.........without any knowledge of such T & C. When I call digi customer service,I was told that every DiGi customer received "SMS notifications" in advanced about the new birthday bonus T & C which I did not received, all my friends who's line are digi prepaid never received too.Did anyone received the "SMS notification" about DiGi birthday bonus T & C ? I would like to know what happen to the "SMS".

[ Edited ]

No more sincerity gift from DiGi.

at the beginning, Birthday bonus 50%  can use for everything, later   can't buy  super long life. And then  can't buy internet.  later give only free call and sms, now I can't found any info regarding birthday bonus on the website.

Now only get rm 20 for top up internet when top up RM100

Highlighted

Community Manager

@HarveyPuah wrote:

No more sincerity gift from DiGi.

at the beginning, Birthday bonus 50%  can use for everything, later   can't buy  super long life. And then  can't buy internet.  later give only free call and sms, now I can't found any info regarding birthday bonus on the website.

Now only get rm 20 for top up internet when top up RM100

Digi is always looking into different ways to reward subscribers. Birthday bonus promotion which has been for many  years and has been ended last year.

So true!!

Hello,

I didn't receive 50% birthday bonus too. Too bad Digi has changed this  50% birthday bonus which I have been loyal to DG because of this freebie. 

I did receive SMS  from DG:

"Happy Birthday! Reload RM30 and above 3 days before , on your birthday or 3 days after to enjoy Free Unlimited Digi-Digi calls. T&C applies."

But after reload I didn't receive anything. May I know where to check? How come no freebies of Unlimited DG-DG calls? 

Please advise! TQ

Hi all,

Is the birthday bonus still available or not? My dad topped up on Sat and his birthday was Sunday, but now he is telilng me that he didn't not receive the 50% credit.

Can any Digi employee answer this question please?