Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Free credit promo

Free credit rm10
Highlighted

Support

Syahrizal98, please inbox us the screenshot of the free credit promo received for further assistance and checking on it. Tq.

Highlighted

Install/Update MyDigi now@ http://digi.my/app3 . To redeem your FREE 1GB, use promocode: HELLO3 in the new MyDigi app. Exclusively for new MyDigi users.
Highlighted

Support

Darty, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM/Inbox us the full details of ur issue ya. Tq.

Highlighted

Trnsper tkltime
Highlighted

Support

*128# >> My Account >> Talktime Services >> Talktime Transfer

Please dial the code above to use the Talktime Transfer service.

Kindly ensure the phone number already active for more than 90 days before using this service ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Claim
Highlighted

Support

Hi Zhiacaris, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

Highlighted

Pm
Highlighted

Support

Hi Zhiacaris, The Free Credit can be used for all purposes such as voice calls (excluding Premium calls to 1051, 1800,1300), SMS, MMS, IDD and Internet except Talktime Extend, Talktime Transfer, International TalktimeTransfer, Digi Direct Billing (purchases from Google Play, App Store, Apple Music, iTunes etc), roaming services and renewal charges.