Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Free Unlimited Internet (3Mbps)

[ Edited ]
Honestly, I was wondering why would you give me this piece of **bleep** free internet? I wanted to use internet on PC but this internet doesnt give me anything.... Why? I had unsubscribed my RM35 Plan just to use this internet since my 9GB has RIP on ur unlimited plan and now this happen.... I dont know if today is my unlucky day but please dont treat people like **bleep** with your bad free internet.

Re: Free Unlimited Internet (3Mbps)

My nombor 0123448521 for free

Support

Morning @0123448521. You can log into your MyDigi app to see all available offer including the Rewards ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Nk jugak free

Support

Selamat petang FahmiMahamud. Dari semasa ke semasa, anda boleh semak tawaran yang ada untuk nombor anda melalui aplikasi MyDigi.

Semak selalu bahagian Inbox dan juga Box of Surprise.

Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

good

goodd

Why i cant see my free unlimited 3mbps on my digi

Support

Hi Kokomi. The offer will be given based on your usage pattern and spending. From time to time, you can check again your MyDigi app for the list of available offers for your number.

Thank you.