Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Free Internet 2GB

I am on Kaki Social RM30 Prepaid Plan, and MyDigi app recently offered 2GB  for being with Digi for over 3 months.

Would like to check if this 2GB is one-time basis or it will be offered on monthly basis?

Thank you.

Re: Free Internet 2GB

Support

This promotion is available until further notice, jhlou :-) In order to get the free 2GB data, you need to subscribe to the Monthly Internet Plan RM30 and above. If you already using the eligible plan, you'll get the 2GB when it auto-renew. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor
hi,
does this goes the same for postpaid 58 plan?

Support

The free 2GB is only for the Prepaid user. However, for Postpaid 58 subscriber you will get the 2X All Day quota once you've used the plan more than 6 months :-) A notification SMS will be sent once the quota has been added to your plan, darylgoh87.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
Why I lose my 2GB that was giving by DiGi after reload ? I haven’t use it 😑I’m very unsatisfied

addicently delete message regarding free 2gb.. can someone help me recall the number to reedem that free 2gb data..

Re: Free Internet 2gb

Berapa lama free internet 2gb ni boleh ditebus? I mean i want to use it later..

Free internett

Support

Fikaa, if u are entitled to any free data promo, u will surely get a notification from Digi Smiley Happy