Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Free Basic Internet with Digi Smart Prepaid

[ Edited ]

I've beena a long time Digi user and I just noticed on the website that the  Digi Smart Prepaid Plan has free  8gb  everyweekend and  free basic internet anytime anywhere. Is it 100% free and does not cost a single cent when use the data like using whatsapp and watching youtube or is there a small fee for using the internet? Also is there a quota for the internet?

If it is free, how do I upgrade to the Digi Smart Prepaid? I'm currently using Digi New Best v1 plan.

Highlighted

Re: Free Basic Internet with Digi Smart Prepaid

Community Manager

@BrandonNg wrote:

I've beena a long time Digi user and I just noticed on the website that the  Digi Smart Prepaid Plan has free  8gb  everyweekend and  free basic internet anytime anywhere. Is it 100% free and does not cost a single cent when use the data like using whatsapp and watching youtube or is there a small fee for using the internet? Also is there a quota for the internet?

If it is free, how do I upgrade to the Digi Smart Prepaid? I'm currently using Digi New Best v1 plan.

@BrandonNg, you probably meant Prepaid Live instead of Smart Prepaid. http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-plans

There a limit for 2.5GB/week for Prepaid Live Music/Video streaming. Please check the FAQ in above link to check for the supported apps/services.

Free basic internet is capped at 64kbps speed and has a limit of 500MB per month.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Free basic internet is capped at 64kbps speed and has a limit of 500MB per month

May I know the Free Basic Internet can be used at? Facebook? Whatsapp?

Is that means even I do not purchase any additional data plan, i still can  use the data without charges ?

Highlighted

Support

Hi Regine0215, Due the speed for this quota is capped at 64kbps, you can only use it for text messaging and might experienced slowness for image uploading. Also, there's no Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) charge to the Digi Smart Prepaid. If you would like to do surfing, you can subscribe to the add-on internet plan. Head on this link to check the offering internet plan http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons. TQ  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Slim
Highlighted

Saya mahu bertanya kenapa saya tidak boleh menggunakan basic internet saya?? Sedangkn sebelum ini saya dapat menggunakannya walaupun tidak membeli plan internet
Highlighted

Community Manager
Adakah kuota untuk pelan data anda habis?
Jika ya, anda boleh membatalkan add-on internet tersebut untuk menggunakan free basic data. Jika anda melanggan semula add-on telah habis, anda akan mendapat kuota untuk meneruskan high speed internet.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Digi prepaid live Big bonus 77Gb RM38

10Gb 不见了。✓Free 10GB High Speed Internet for Video and Music Monthly for YouTube and .........每个星期free2.5Gb .为什么我看youtube 扣我的all time data 7Gb的 。那么说好的free2.5Gb 去哪了
Highlighted

I was using prepaid live but i cant use the free basic internet 500mb. Why is it like this? Sometimes i can use it but sometimes i cannot use it
Highlighted

Community Manager
If you have an add-on internet, then this basic internet quota cannot be used.
If your recurring add-on quota has already finished, you can consider to unsubscribe the add-on first, if you don't want to repurchase the add-on