Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Free 1.2gb data

All you have to do is reload from as low as RM10 today.
Hurry! Offer ends 30 November 2015.

This is what the site says. I just noticed. Does this mean after 30th this month, there will be no more 1.2gb data with rm30 reload?

Re: Free 1.2gb data

Super Contributor

The free 1.2GB data for RM30 reload looks to me like a promotion, and yes, this promotion ends on 30 November 2015.

Community Manager

This promotion is called Reload Grant. You would get all the information from Digi's promo page: http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/reloadgrant

Although it says till 30th November, but in the fine print, Digi still gives hope that the promotion may be continued.

• Promotion:
    This Promotion commences on 1 September 2015 is ("Promotion Period). Digi however reserves the right to extend Promotion Period without prior written notice.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor

But take note this promos are for the latest digi prepaid plan only which are "Digi Smart Prepaid" and "Digi Best Prepaid V1" not for older prepaid plan.Please correct me if I'm wrong.....

[ Edited ]

My plan is old plan (V4) and I top up RM30 last month,then try to redeem by *888*1# but not eligible for the promotion.So will change plan to V1 later if the promotion extended.

Community Manager
Thanks Kim and Yap to let the community know from your experience. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

SuperUser
Still available. Reload 3rd Dec
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Screenshot_2015-12-05-21-27-15.png

Support

Promo extended until 31 December 2015 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
I've redeemed 1.2gb from rm30 topup last month and I reload again rm30 but it says I can't redeem again because only once a month. It was a waste of rm30 but never mind. The thing is, now that the promo has been extended, I'm still not sure when was the last time I redeemed 1.2gb because I want to topup another 30 but I'm afraid not yet 30 days. Nanti tak dapat lagi 1.2gb.. Is there any way to trace when I topup before?

Community Manager

@ashmey08 wrote:
I've redeemed 1.2gb from rm30 topup last month and I reload again rm30 but it says I can't redeem again because only once a month. It was a waste of rm30 but never mind. The thing is, now that the promo has been extended, I'm still not sure when was the last time I redeemed 1.2gb because I want to topup another 30 but I'm afraid not yet 30 days. Nanti tak dapat lagi 1.2gb.. Is there any way to trace when I topup before?

Have you tried to check via MyDigi from your computer? After logging in, you should be able to trace the usage and account activities.