Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: FREE INTERNET CREDIT

hello

Support

Morning Zikry348. How can we assist you? If it is related to your account, please PM (inbox) us ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

On

Support

Mohin, you can enjoy 10% free credit if you reload through Mydigi or Digi Store Online

The Free Credit can be used for all purposes such as voice calls (excluding Premium calls to 1051, 1800,1300), SMS, MMS, IDD and Internet. Except for Talktime Extend, Talktime Transfer, International TalktimeTransfer, Digi Direct Billing (purchases from Google Play, App Store, Apple Music, iTunes etc), roaming services and renewal charges. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Free

Support

Mawardi94fitry9, if u are entitled to any free credit promo for ur number, u will surely get a notification from Digi Smiley Happy 

fun

Support

zita1, kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance with Digi product and services ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

HELLO

Support

Nizam20, if u are entitled for any free credits, u will surely get a notification from Digi Smiley Happy Just ensure that ur account is always active ya!