Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: FREE INTERNET CREDIT

Support

MOHAMMAD27, jika anda perlukan sebarang bantuan untuk isu yang anda alami, mohon PM kami info selengkapnya ya

BH

Support

Arttiger, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya

Hi

Support

MOHAMMAD27, kindly PM <here> should you need further assistance regarding Digi products and services ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Iphone 6

Thanks

Support

You can enjoy 10% free credit if you reload through Mydigi or Digi Store Online - https://www.digi.com.my/shop/prepaid-plans/top-up/mobile. Free Credit can be used for all purposes such as voice calls (excluding Premium calls to 1051, 1800,1300), SMS, MMS, IDD and Internet. Except for Talktime Extend, Talktime Transfer, International TalktimeTransfer, Digi Direct Billing (purchases from Google Play, App Store, Apple Music, iTunes etc), roaming services and renewal charges. TQ.

Support

Salauddi kindly PM us over <here> should you need further assistance regarding Digi products and services ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!