Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: FREE Credit Promo - How to use this?

Support

Dauzswhuut, mohon DM kami screen shot free credits yang anda terima itu untuk semakan dan bantuan selanjutnya ke atas perkara ini

Highlighted

How to use this i have my balance already rm0 and still can use this freebies. Do this free credit useless to bu internet
Highlighted

Support

The Free MyDigi Rewards Credit can only be used to purchase one of our offers at the MyDigi Rewards section in your MyDigi app. Tap on the 'present box' icon at the bottom of your MyDigi app screen and browse through all of the latest offers and see if you see anything interesting ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Why i cant use the free credit ? I buy the internet plan but my credit will deduct
Highlighted

But stiil cant use , still my balance decrease
Highlighted

Support

WanEzati16, kindly PM us your phone number<here> and a screenshot of the FREE Credit Promo for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I have try using free credit to buy my rewards item.not possible. Why is that?? It is frustating. Everyone else is the same. I already post in facebook about this. Everyone also have problem with that free credit. Please clarify. What seem to be the problem here
Highlighted

No its not !
Highlighted

How do i pm ? I cannot use it
Highlighted

Support

Mashir, please provide us the screenshot of the free credits rewards received in order for us to check further on this. Tq.