Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: FREE Credit Promo - How to use this?

How to doing that??

Which plan of internet is it?? Help pls

Support

The free credit promo will be given when you reload using MyDigi app or Digi Website, and if you received SMS promotion from Digi.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I received RM 5 free mydigi rewards credit and i can't use it. How can i use that RM 5?

Support

Hi Afifah291299. That is for MyDigi Rewards items that are available in your MyDigi app. You can purchase rewards with the likes of movie ticket, Tealive drinks etc. Click on the ' gift box icon' to begin with. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

How to use it ? I can't buy internet

Support

Hi Vanessa25, You can only use the free credit to purchase MyDigi Rewards item ya, the free Mydigi Rewards Credit is not included for others subscription eg, internet packages, call or etc. TQ.

I got a free credit from digi I don't know how to use it please help me., to buy the internet

Support

Are you referring to Free Mydigi rewards credit, Hizuka? If yes, you can only use the free credit to purchase MyDigi Rewards item ya, the free Mydigi Rewards Credit is not included for others subscription eg, internet packages, call or etc. TQ.