Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: FREE Credit Promo - How to use this?

When we upload, the digiwallet
Highlighted

Can it be use for Digital Rewards?
Highlighted

Can it be use for Digi Rewards?? Please reply asap thank you
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi TeoJZ, the free credit promo can be used for calls, SMS, MMS, IDD and Internet only. The Digi Rewards, roaming and talktime transfer are excluded.

Highlighted

If I buy an add on and I have loads of credit, will it use my free credit first ?
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi R_J, The Free Credit Promo can be used for all usage (call, SMS, MMS, IDD and Internet). Other than that, your main credit balance will be used. Example: Talktime Extend, Roaming, Talktime Transfer and Digi Direct Billing (purchases from Google Play, App Store, Apple Music, iTunes etc). Thank you.

Highlighted

Can i buy in game purchase with free credit freebies
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Shahzlan, The Free Credit promo cannot be used to purchase games. It can be used for all usage (call, SMS, MMS, IDD and Internet). Other than that, your main credit balance will be deducted. Example: Talktime Extend, Roaming, Talktime Transfer and Digi Direct Billing (purchases from Google Play, App Store, Apple Music, iTunes etc). To check the free credit given, dial *128*1*5# from your phone. Thank you.

Highlighted

i want use that credit please ☹️ i need help . DIGI ALWAYSS AMAZING BECAUSE EVERY WEEK GIVE REWARD
Highlighted

Support

adamyusuff9, the free Credit can be used for the services such as voice calls (excluding Premium calls to 1051, 1800,1300), SMS, MMS, IDD and Internet except Talktime Extend, Talktime Transfer, International TalktimeTransfer, Digi Direct Billing (purchases from Google Play, App Store, Apple Music, iTunes etc), roaming services and renewal charges. Do PM us if u have any issue to use it ya