Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

FAQ Purchasing / Activating Digi Smart Prepaid

Q1  :  What are the unique selling points of Digi Smart Prepaid?

A1  :  Digi Smart Prepaid gives you

• Free Lite Internet with unlimited access to Internet anytime, anywhere
  • Unlimited Free Calls and SMS to 3 Smart Buddyz
  • Free Social with unlimited access to WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and more

Q2  :  Who is eligible to buy Digi Smart Prepaid?

A2  :  Any new/existing Prepaid subscriber

Q3  :  (CoP)  I am an existing Digi Prepaid subscriber, can I change to Digi Smart Prepaid and

maintain my current mobile number?

A3  :  Yes, all existing Digi Prepaid subscribers may change to Digi Smart Prepaid, EXCEPT for

Digi Prepaid Best v4. To change your plan, just dial *128*1*4# and RM5 will be charged

from your main balance.

Q4  :  (MNP)  I am not a Digi subscriber, can I switch to Digi Smart Prepaid and maintain my

current mobile number?

A4  :  Only MNP to Digi Best Prepaid and Digi Easy Prepaid are allowed at the moment.

MNP to Digi Smart Prepaid will be available on a later date (to be advised)

Q5  :  (P2P)  I am a Digi Postpaid subscriber, can I change to Digi Smart Prepaid?

A5  :  Only P2P to Digi Best Prepaid is allowed at the moment.

P2P to Digi Smart Prepaid will be available on a later date (to be advised)

Q6  :  I am a Non-Malaysian, can I join Digi IDD Internet Club after I sign up Digi Smart

Prepaid?

A6  :  Yes, you may join Digi IDD Internet Club by dialing *138# and RM10 will be charged as

one time fee in return with RM10 IDD talktime and free 100MB high speed Internet

Q7  :  How much is Digi Smart Prepaid?

A7  :  RM10 inclusive of 6% GST, and it comes with RM7 credit in main balance

Q8  :  How do I get the RM9 free credit when I sign up Digi Smart Prepaid?

A8  :  Upon activating your Digi Smart Prepaid (first call activation), RM3 will be automatically

granted into your account in the next 3 months (from second month onwards) based on

your activation date. For example, if you activate Digi Smart Prepaid on 3rd Jul 2015, you

will get RM3 each month on 3rd Aug 2015, 3rd Sept 2015, and 3rd Oct 2015. You will be

notified via SMS upon successful grant.

Q9  :  Will I get the RM9 free credit if my account status is inactive (R1)?

A9  :  Yes, RM9 (RM3 x 3 months) will still be granted, but you will have to reload to maintain

your account to be active in order to use it

Q10  :  Is there a validity on the RM9 free credit?

A10  :  Yes, it is 15-day validity from the date you receive the free credit

Q11  :  What can the RM9 free credit be used for?

A11  :  You may use the RM9 free credit on any Digi services EXCEPT for Talktime Transfer and

International Roaming

Q12  :  What are the IDD and roaming rates?

A12  :  IDD and roaming rates for Digi Smart Prepaid are standard rates. Please refer to our

website http://www.digi.com.my for more info

Q13  :  I am a Digi Smart Prepaid subscriber, can I subscribe for Super Long Life?

A13  :  No, Super Long Life subscription is not available for Digi Smart Prepaid subscriber