Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Extra Charges for 'TryItgame 03726211027'

Done the same thing. Report to CFM.

Meantime, I had received refund from  the Mobinium Technology within 24hrs after I send the email to their CS.

For those who had face this situation, just go for this approach even after logged case with Digi. It should be the faster way to get back your refund.

Highlighted

If everyday,  RM1 to RM3.50 prepaid credit being deducted SECRETLY  from, let say 1000 users, and only a handful, probably less than 10 person, asking for refund, then what about those who didn't notice deduction? If one month?  Wah so untung this DIGI and and this mobinium company. 

This is daylight robbery, DIGI. 

Highlighted

Im using a nokia 130 2g phone , which is a "backup"  phone, 

was charged 3 times last month by this mysterious " Try it Game "

TryItGame2.JPG

Highlighted

Hi @bhpor81, were you able to get this service disconnected? I just realised I have been charged the same service the past couple of months.

Highlighted

Contributor

Hi @Seacatt,

Yes, they have refunded the amount that they have deducted earlier and also blacklisted my number in their database so that I will not get this kind of credit deduction anymore.

If you refer to the previous post, it has been mentioned that you can contact the CP directly and ask for refund.

You can refer below details:

CS Support
Email: cs@mobiniumtech.com
Careline: 03-7621 1027

Highlighted

Hi,

I have this similar problem too. I will contact this mobiniumtech people to resolve this matter. Thank you.

Regards

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Bestprepaidv1,

TryitGame is a premium mobile games portal fused with leading game brands and the wide range of genres to cater high demands of mobile gamers (for Android and iOS users only). Normally, users have to key in TAC and confirm the subscription. If the transaction is not done by you, we suggest you directly contact or email the support team for further checking.

CS Support:
Email: cs@mobiniumtech.com
Careline: 03-7621 1027

Warm Regards.

Highlighted

on what base do they charge us (the user)? 

based on the number? 

reading all the comment, even non-smart phones also got charged with this stupid schemes. 

i hope digi will do something or thing will get worst. going viral. .. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

What?

To my shock, DIGI Hotline CS told me that I had subscribed the "TryItGame" service and I said what was that? I've never subscribed to any other service besides what is available on my Digi Beyond Prepaid plan through the USSD codes, the MyDigi app, or the DIGI website!

This shock happens after I have called the DIGI CS Hotline number today to help me unsubscribe the Friends & Family Plus(FnF+) service while complaining about receiving the SMSes for FnF+ subscription twice every month. After the clarification on the FnF+ matter, I have requested DIGI help to unsubscribe the FnF+ service directly from their system rather than attempting with no avail all those useless USSD codes that couldn't do the unsubscribe job properly!

So, they would also help me remove the TryItGame subscription as well from my plan.

But, as a precaution, I have called the TryItGame provider to blacklist my number from its system. It says it will refund my charges within 24 hours since I don't yet receive any SMS notification from DIGI itself if DIGI really does their job on the TryItGame deactivation from the DIGI side, except for the DIGI FnF+ deactivation.