Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Extra Charges for 'TryItgame 03726211027'

Support

ooi53, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

For all that concern,

I also facing the same issue (Detect Extra Charges for "Tryitgame 0376211027" ~ I am sure that the transaction is not done by me & clearly unauthorized charge by this provider.)

After making complain to cs@mobiniumtech.com , problem consider solved & I also get the refund back!

---

Make your complain to

CS Support 

Email: cs@mobiniumtech.com

Careline: 03-7621 1027  (Mon-Fri, 9.30-5pm)

Extra Charges for 'TryItgame 03726211027'

[ Edited ]

Hi...when  I checked  the prepaid balance, I noticed that the credit balance has been deducted  RM 2.50 for 'mobile services' which I am not aware of it's existence.

Can I know what is this 'TryItgame' and how to stop it? Is it possible to get refund for this?

Please advise.

Hi Digi,

I also get charged RM3.50 from Tryitgame 0376211027 recently, please help me check on this transaction as i never use Digi on Appstore payment.

Thank you.

Contributor

I also faced the same issue like you. Smiley Sad

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Others/Tryitgame-0376211027/m-p/40911#M2981

And still waiting for the refund.

Hi Itchin, 

You can email to "Customer Service (Mobinium Technology) <cs@mobiniumtech.com>" to ask for the refund it they found it is deducted wrongly.

Contributor

Hi spothao,

Thanks for your info.

But as a customer using Digi services, I should only deal with Digi, as the single Point of Contact for any issue.

Digi can have business partnership with multiple (maybe thousands & thousands) ”third party service“. But this is not the customer interest.

And based on my understanding, Digi also earn some commission $$$ from the subscription fee charged via ”third party service“.

Just imaging yourself, if the similar cases happen again & again, but under different ”third party service“.

Are you going to follow up with different ”third party service“ again & again ?

How do you feel, and do you think who should take full responsible to follow up & prevent such thing happen again.

Let me give 1 scenario here.

If you holding some bank credit card & you detected some fraud overseas transaction in your account.

And you lodged complaint to the bank, and the banker ask you to follow up yourself with the overseas merchant (”third party service“)

Do you think this is logic ?

Scenario above is similar to the “Tryitgame”, as a customer should only deal with Digi for any issue, not ”third party service“.

Sorry if my wordings above a bit harsh.

But, we need to know & protect our consumer rights.

Thanks.

Hi Itchin, 

Just let you know I am totally agree with you, that's why i complaint this issue to  http://complaint.cfm.my/, you should do it as well because non of the Digi support going to entertain us with this issue,

Highlighted

Contributor

Hi spothao,

Thanks again for your advise.

Definitely will consider lodge report.to CFM / MCMC.

[ Edited ]

I also had been one of this DIGI-TryItGame victim. After complaint, the careline center said thatit will be reimbursed in 48 hours but now nothing.

I urge everyone  in this forum to act and lodge report to MCMC, as this is an unacceptable behavior for DIGI and its partners to scam money from its users without proper authorization and acknowledgement. If you notice the reduction then it is ok. but if you do not notice, it can be considered as stealing since we never gave permission for any party to deduct any amount for some lousy game.

To administrator, please refund back my credit which is deducted on 22nd.

Either way, I am still reporting this to MCMC.

Update: I made a complaint already to  https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/ and you guys should too, before telco and its partner rips off from users like us. 

digicheat2.png