Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Extend my phone ringing longer

[ Edited ]

I would like to extend my  phone ringing longer for this number 0143450508. I need the solution urgently. Thank you.

Re: Extend my phone ringing longer

Support

Puvin_99, we've deactivated your Voicemail service in order to extend the ringing tone :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Please extend my phone ringing longer to 50 seconds

Community Manager

@Polarlightxx, kindly try to use *128# menu to turn off all voicemail and other alerts first.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

please make my phone ringing longer. maximum time 60 seconds please. it has become a problem for me because it rings very short.

Support

RidzuanKhalid, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further assistance, please. TQ.

please make my phone ringing longer. maximum time 60 seconds please. it has become a problem for me because it rings very short.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

thank you very much kobi! you've been plenty helpful!
Highlighted

i want to extend my ringing without mailbox

my num is 0169806384 i want to extend my ringtone without mailbox

Support

Hi efunkdevoi, we can help to disable your voicemail and miss called alert to extend your ringtone. Please PM us with your mobile number and full name for further assistance. TQ