Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Emergency call only

[ Edited ]

For the past few days, my phone had been automatically changed to Emergency call only status. The line  had been working perfectly fine from last week at my work area ( Medan Tuanku Satu). I had try all the restart phone, remove battery and sim card and reinsert in, reboot and other ways too but none work. Was it due to poor coverage or line problem? Some of my colleague using DiGI is perfectly fine with their line. What is the problem that happen? Please provide your guidance. Thanks.

Re: Emergency call only

SuperUser

@pooiyee wrote:

For the past few days, my phone had been automatically changed to Emergency call only status. The line  had been working perfectly fine from last week at my work area ( Medan Tuanku Satu). I had try all the restart phone, remove battery and sim card and reinsert in, reboot and other ways too but none work. Was it due to poor coverage or line problem? Some of my colleague using DiGI is perfectly fine with their line. What is the problem that happen? Please provide your guidance. Thanks.

this could be due to faulty SIM card.

would be good if you can try the following:

1. put your SIM card on another working phone (maybe friend or family's phone) and see what happens

2. put a friend or family's working SIM card into your phone and see what happens...

this should help to roughly know whether it's an issue with SIM card or maybe phone or even... both.

if SIM card is the issue, can then drop by Digi Centre to get SIM replaced.

hope that helps. 

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Re: Emergency call only

Contributor
Well explained Mydragoon... 👍