Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Double the GBs, Double The Experience! - biGBonus 35

Contributor

My subscription is biGBonus 35.

Do I entitled for the Double the GBs, Double The Experience! - biGBonus 30GB x 2 ?

Highlighted

Re: Double the GBs, Double The Experience! - biGBonus 35

Community Manager

You will get the benefits when your add-on is being renewed within this promo period, which is up to further notice.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi Digi,

As per MrOctopusK's answer above, I should get the benefits (biGBonus 30GB x 2) when my add-on is being renewed within this promo period.

But, I not getting this benefits, which my add-on already renewed on 03-Mar-18, kindly help to check further.

My Account no. 1100024517718.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Support

The biGBonus 35 package is given to selected users and it is not included in the list. There are only 3 plans that includes the double biGBonus quota which are biGBonus 38, biGBonus 48, and biGBonus 68.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi ltchin,
Apologies for misreading on the add-on package name. I hope this clarification allows you to choose your desired add-on on next renewal cycle.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements