Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Doesnt recieve SMS termination from Maxis

Hi Digi,

How long do i have to wait for sms termination from umobile? It's been week already. I been told to wait for the sms before i can used the digi new simcard. I already have my Digi simcard btw.

Anyone could help? Tq.

Here is my no
011-15708185

U mobile or Maxis? 

Umobile 😅

Valued Contributor

Hi zinkel95, your port in request is being processed. If you have replied to the SMS validation from Umobile, kindly wait for the SMS notification from Umobile regarding the result of your port out request. Thank you

i have the same problem. i already receive new sim card from digi but still dont receive sms termination from maxis

Support

raverz93, please PM us ur transaction number and phone number to check further on this. Tq.

Hi Digi,

How long do i have to wait for sms termination from Maxis? I been told to wait for the sms before i can used the digi new simcard. I already have my Digi simcard btw.

Tq.

Support

The port-in/out request will be processed within 48 working hour after the submission done. You should be getting the validation SMS anytime within this period, IkaKerr. Kindly PM us your phone number & Digi SIM card serial number (8960xxxxxx) <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Hi Digi,

How long do i have to wait for sms termination from Maxis? I been told to wait for the sms before i can used the digi new simcard. I already have my Digi simcard btw.

Tq.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I also have the same problem.. I do not receive sms fron maxis from yesterday after change my telco from maxis to digi..Can someone help..

Support

Hi IjatFahmi, just drop us a message in PM for further checking. Smiley Happy TQ