Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Doesnt recieve SMS termination from Maxis

Hi Digi,

How long do i have to wait for sms termination from Maxis? It's been 24 hours already. I been told to wait for the sms before i can used the digi new simcard. I already have my Digi simcard btw.

Anyone could help? Tq.
Highlighted

Re: Doesnt recieve SMS termination from Maxis

SuperUser

Hi Missnfs,

You may check the MNP status here: https://store.digi.com.my/storefront/mnp-activate.ep
Once you have received the SIM card, click 'I've received the SIM' on the top right of the page. You will then receive a validation SMS to leave your current telco. Your reply is case & time-sensitive. Please ensure you respond to the SMS in uppercase within the given timeframe, otherwise your port-in request will be rejected. The process will take about 2 working days. Once your current operator signal been disconnected, you may change to the Digi SIM card.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi Digi,

I got same issues, I tried to go to  https://store.digi.com.my/storefront/mnp-activate.ep but it searching long time and no respond

Highlighted

Support

Hi Monkey, Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and full IC number for further checking. Thanks Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Hi Digi,

I can login and check via NMP portal, i think have to wait SMS message after click "I've already SIM"

Highlighted

Support

Yes, you're right. Once clicked the "I've already SIM", kindly wait at least 2 working days of time for the MNP process to be done.

You will be receiving SMS from your current network provider regarding the confirmation to leave their service soon, and have to reply the SMS to confirm your request. 

After your current network provider terminated your service, you may start using the Digi sim card. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi Digi,

Could You please check again my status

I 've received 2 SIM Card , and submitted 2 phone number but status now Rejected

Im waiting for more than a week with  submitted 2 times, 1 times at Digi Center, 2 times submit online

Please help resubmitted again my order

Highlighted

Support

Hi Monkey,

Based on our records, one of the numbers (#17093014414760) has been successfully port-in to Digi. Kindly restart your phone to receive the signal. :-) For the order ID #17093014286350, the previous request was rejected by Maxis with the remark SP71 One or more MSISDNs did not reply to SMS Validation. We have successfully resubmitted your port-in request. Kindly wait for the validation SMS from Maxis. Do remember to reply the SMS within the time frame ya. The process will take about 2 working days (weekend and public holiday not included). Once Maxis signal been disconnected, you may change to the Digi SIM card ya. :-)

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi Digi,

I am successfull port in number 01125818025 (Order xxxx350)

But the other number 01125856256 (Orderxxx 60) Still no activate Signal

My old Sim Card is No Service and insert new Digi but also No Services, waiting for long time but still no Signal
Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi Monkey, the mentioned mobile number has been ported in successfully. If the issue still persist, kindly send a message to us <here> for further checking. Thank you.