Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Direct billing cannot verify my account

SuperUser

Hi guys,

i doing the direct billing for the first time on my prepaid, as i just follow the step until "enable digi billing" then it will say "verifying account. sending account verification SMS to your mobile servive provider." after that it promt out say. "error. can't verify your account. try again later."

i had read the FAQ cant seem to fix on this, or any thing that i can be miss out?

thank guys.

Re: Direct billing cannot verify my account

Community Manager

In theory, I have a feeling that these phone never allowed apps to send SMS on behalf of user. Hence the Google Play does not get the verification SMS in return (which is transparent to user).

This is very device model dependant. What is your phone model? Perhaps we try to Google what's the phone's default behavior of premium SMS delivery.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

my phone model is xiaomi redmi 2.
i try many times, but still can't verify my account

Support

Hi, iriz67.

Kindly try to swap your simcard into different device.

We're made to understand that Xiaomi model is not supported for Direct Billing.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

..how about Galaxy note 5?I can't verify my account also..

Community Manager

Note 5 should work. Have you ensured that Google Payments address is in Malaysia and your Gmail address is also added into your MyDigi account?

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Hi.. I have same problem like this too.. Can u please help me..?

I'm using Samsung Galaxy J7. I keep get the message 'Error. Can't verify your account. Please try later'. I already added my Gmail address into MyDigi account.

Support

Hi, ykaash.

Your Galaxy J7 is it the single sim or the dual sim version?

If yours is the dual-sim, kindly remove both sim card and reinsert Digi sim card only in slot 1. Then proceed with the transaction again.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Thank you so much... I already can purchased it.. Thanks again..Cat Happy

Can I ask one more question..? Do I still need to remove the other sim everytime I want to buy something in Google Store (Because my phone is dual sim)? 

Support

The same issue might happen again if Direct Billing unable to detect your signal due to the dual sim slot. You may try to purchase directly, and only remove the sim if the first transaction failed :-)

Have a pleasant day!