Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi social bonus

Why my social apps like instagram and whatsapp are very slow and can't refresh the feed?

Support

Hi Nix, we're regret to inform you that there were some changes made by Google Tech causing the accessibility of Google routing/services, Instagram, Whatsapp and Facebook since yesterday night. We are still working to resolve this issue. Some customer feedback their services are recovered. You may try to reboot your hp from time to time ya. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. :-(

Hi, Digi team!

I just subscribed a monthly plan with the social bonus offer. I thought it is going to be unlimited, unfortunately I just found out that only 500mb of data granted per day for social apps. I wont mind about the data quantity, however can your team please please please provide a new section in the Digi apps for this? That would help us users to be careful with our usage. My data quota has drained drastically because I was not aware of my usage. I'm not angry, but rather disappointed of the 'unlimited' description Smiley Sad

Support

Hi Fizanordeen. It is Free / Unlimited (Free or Unlimited). Any free or unlimited package will be located in this menu.

But, we appreciate your feedback. This has been highlighted to the relevant team and we are still in the midst to change the display. Hope that will reduce the confusion caused. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi again
Why my data decrease drastically? I only using instagram and now my internet balance is 3gb.. I just bought it yesterday :'(
I thought it is a free social bonus.

Community Manager

@Nix wrote:
Hi again
Why my data decrease drastically? I only using instagram and now my internet balance is 3gb.. I just bought it yesterday :'(
I thought it is a free social bonus.

The free social bonus has a fair usage policy of 500MB a day. If you used more than that, your regular quota will be deducted. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

why the social bonus quota only 500mb and when i want check the balance it shows unlimited . why ?

Community Manager

@fzrlhsni wrote:
why the social bonus quota only 500mb and when i want check the balance it shows unlimited . why ?

Yes, there is 500MB limit  a day for all eligible users as fair usage policy, but on MyDigi app, it does not visually produce that much details for bonus data pool

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: Digi social bonus (its no UNLIMITED if you put QUOTA)

I was fooled by the terms "unlimited". When the social bonus actually has a quota. I already use half of my quota after i realize that its capped rather than unlimited. I really disappointed at digi this time. Its not unlimited if you put quota. This is the second time you do this. The first time when introduce free call to all network than change to 1000 minute than change again to 500 minute to digi-digi and 500 to all network. Please give all the information when you advertise your plan. Its not unlimited if you put quota.

Re: Digi social bonus (its no UNLIMITED if you put QUOTA)

Support

Hi Miru, All of our free internet data (including Social Bonus) are subjected to Fair Usage Policy (FUP), this is to ensure all customers enjoy a fair internet experience. FUP will be revised from time to time. For more info about FUP, you may refer to https://goo.gl/JRaADC. TQ