Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi rejected to port out to Tune Talk

Good day,

I would like to port out from DIgi to Tune Talk but Digi said the number is not belong to organization or subscriber etc. I do not understand it because I am using prepaid.

My full name is Mohd Norhazli Bin Mohamed Azlanudin

My DIGI number is 010-2900048

Could someone help me?

Thank you so much

Re: Digi rejected to port out to Tune Talk

Support

Hi aliazlan. Please submit it with a correct name and IC number. If you have provided a different name and IC number, the process won't go through. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I also have problem with porting out from digi to celcom. 
Digi said I've been rejected because I am late to reply Y but i already reply the sms in the time frame given.

I also asked my new telco to resubmit my application.

can i know my port out status?

my phone number is 01126804647

Support

We believe the port-out request for 01126804647 already completed, Snabilah1211. The Digi account is no longer active.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

why i requested so many times, and reply Y in the right time, still failed. 

Support

Hi hoeyou85. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi ,

i try to help my mom port out, still failed many times.. what happend.? this is the 3 time.. and im really tired of this...

My no 01126749651 HelpMe share Credit rm10

Support

Hi Azreen2, Talktime transfer service is not applicable for Digi Prepaid Next, Live, Smart Prepaid Plan and Digi Easy Prepaid v3 subscribers only. 

If you are using an eligible plan and would like to transfer the credit balance, you can dial *128# > My account > Talktime Service > Talktime transfer and follow the instruction or lvia MyDigi App. TQ 

Why my request to port out was rejected?

My number is 0143370084