Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi prepaid live p2p

possibleto switch back to other  plan ? if im using Digi prepaid live p2p now. How ?

Re: Digi prepaid live p2p

Support

At the moment, only Digi Prepaid Best 2017 dan Digi Monthly Plan 28 plans are available for you to choose if you wish to change to another Prepaid plan, BOSSSS.

You can check the available option by dialling *128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan. 

Kindly note that changing the plan will deactivate the internet package you currently subscribed to. Any remaining quota will be forfeited.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Digi prepaid live p2p super long life

I would like to know how can I use prepaid without expiry . Can I know the steps. And the plan details

Re: Digi prepaid live p2p super long life

Support

Hi Veemalrajpillay. The longest available validity is 365 days and it is for Digi Prepaid Best 2017 only. The price for the package is RM108.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!