Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Digi prepaid live p2p super long life

Do digi prepaid live p2p eligible for super long life?

Re: Digi prepaid live p2p super long life

Community Manager

The Super Long Life 365 days and 30 days are not available for Digi Prepaid LiVE plan. RM1.00 (1 day) will be the only option for LiVE subscriber.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Can you tell me the reason that why super long life is not offered which i was not inform when i make the switch.

Community Manager

@bentee wrote:

Can you tell me the reason that why super long life is not offered which i was not inform when i make the switch.

Perhaps the staff at the Digi Store or dealer that you went to, didn't know of your Super Long Life requirements. 

You can switch your Prepaid Live to Prepaid Best 2016 in *128# menu. This switch is not reversible, so I would suggest to understand the prepaid plan. http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

My monthly allowance for switching plan is used up .

Who can i contact to enable me to change my plan while i am in overseas?

Is that a contact number that I can contact?

Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You can call to +60162211800 for Digi Helpline. Call charges will incur when you are roaming.

I have a question...i currently use best plan..what if i used super long life 365 before convert my plan to LIVE...doesnt the date extend to 365 days after i change or it reset to 1 month

Support

@miziezakaria, you won't  be able to change your plan to Prepaid LiVE if your current validity is more than 60 days. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

My plan is Digi period best 2016 and having 60rm balance but still I can not see the superlong life plan
Can you help me how i can get super long life plan.

Super Contributor

See my reply to your other post here:

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/DiGi-Prepaid-Best-P2P-2016-Super-long-life-365-days-cost-RM6...

SLL for Digi Prepaid Best 2016 is more than RM60, unless you're referring to only 1 day.