Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Digi prepaid best unlimited social

I can't seem to find details on the unlimited social for Digi prepaid best. I wanted to know how it works. Does it come even without any purchase of internet plans? Or is it actually the free facebook and twitter that comes with purchase of eligible internet plans?

Highlighted

Re: Digi prepaid best unlimited social

Community Manager

@TM, some information is on the prepaid's page FAQ at the bottom. It comes free even without add-on. You need to redeem it once using *888*1# when you join Prepaid Best 2016.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Thanks, wish that this was easier to find out. Thanks again for the quick reply

Highlighted

Why my digi prepaid best unlimited social have no unlimited social plan?but it has the free 1gb 12am-7am and 2.5gb youtube?
Highlighted

i want back unlimited social. please add on to new digi best prepaid plan 2017

@Mah wrote:
Why my digi prepaid best unlimited social have no unlimited social plan?but it has the free 1gb 12am-7am and 2.5gb youtube?

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Mah wrote:

Not every internet add-on has social bonus. Some has biGBonus which gives additional internet quota at 1pm-7pm, which you probably mentioned. Check out which add-on has social bonus here: http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Yes, I was using the plan before which is 2016 p2p plan that had unlimited social and unlimited internet of 64kbps. But why does this 2017 plan doesn't add this features? I hope that digi can considered our suggestions to add this features back again. I really hope.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Haziq2027, 

For the Digi Prepaid Best 2017 still get to enjoy the Free Basic Internet (500MB-64kbps) ya. And the unlimited social has been replaced to Free 1GB high-speed Internet for everyday (12am-8am). However, thanks for your feedback and we value your feedback. We will continue doing best to fulfil your expectation. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

So you mean the bonus internet plan cannot have more than 2 of them??
Highlighted

Support

Different Prepaid plans will enjoy different benefits.

For example :

Digi Prepaid Best 2016 - unlimited social.

Digi Prepaid Best 2017 - 1GB/day (12am-8am).

Digi Prepaid LiVE - 2.5GB/week streaming data to selected video & radio apps.

1 number will not be able to have 2 benefits from 2 different plan at the same time.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!