Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Digi prepaid best sim card activation/registration.

Hi, I've bought a Digi Best prepaid from an online seller but decided not to register

with that seller due to privacy concern (need to send photocopy of IC).

Went to the largest Digi Store in my state but they told me that they're unable to register for me

and that I have to go back to the seller to get it done. Is there any other way of registering the Sim?

I currently have another Digi line, anyway of just linking them together since I've already registered before,

it's rather redundant to do it again.

Re: Digi prepaid best sim card activation/registration.

Community Manager

@TA777, all prepaid are regulated to require registration for every number you own and it can only be done by the seller or Digi Store (not dealer).

Is the Digi Store that you mentioned a real Digi Store or a dealer?  Under Outlet section in this page, you can select Digi Store, and unselect Digi Store Express. http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

This is the one I went to,

Support

That will be the correct address for our Seremban Digi Store, TA777 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

They're the one who told me it can't be done and I have to go back to the seller.

Community Manager

Upon further checking, if your prepaid card is issued by dealer, the system at Digi Store cannot process the registration as it is not in inventory. You will need the assistance from your seller to register your prepaid. Sorry.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Support

Hi TA777, Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number for further checking. TQ.

Thanks for the help, I ended up registring through the seller.

I guess even Digi Store has limitations on registration.

It's safer to just buy from a Digi Store else accept the risk.

Support

Alright, TA777. You are most welcome. Have a good day ahead! :-)

I bought a sim card and cannot use it. The seller said it is registered and I even came back and they confirmed it is already registered.
I can't use it as the ussim said it isn't activated