Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi prepaid best sim card activation/registration.

How to activate new sim card prepaid by online

Support

Hi Jaswinder1, the registration will be made upon prepaid sim pack purchased through Digi Store Online (DSO). To activate the sim card, dial any number in Malaysia and follow the IVR instruction for first call activation.

I tried multiple times to call any number but the same answer i recieved was not registered. Please advice. 01136677032

My number 0146813020 is activated? Now I am coming Bangladesh. How I am active this number
Highlighted

Support

You need to make a first call activation from the number to activate it, Rajibnr. The call needs to be done while in Malaysia as the number must be able to detect the Digi network. The number can't be used for roaming if it is not active :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi.. I bought new sim yesterday.. but still haven't register until now. my number 0165616458

Hi.. I bought a sim card the number is 016-8954125 the seller told me it was registered and just wait for few hours but I couldn't use it..please help me to solve the issue.. Thank you.

Support

We regret to inform that your new SIM pack has not been registered yet, Visa3. Please re-visit the same shop you bought it from to register it. Then only you can start to activate the number. Do remember to bring along the SIM pack and your IC ya. TQ.

I ve bought digi sim how can i activate the sim
This Is my number:

Support

Hi Naqib04, 

The number is not registered yet. The Registration process will be done within 24hrs.
If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the simpack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. You can also bring the original sim pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration. Thank you