Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi prepaid best sim card activation/registration.

I bought a sim card and cannot use it. The seller said it is registered and I even came back and they confirmed it is already registered.
I can't use it as the ussim said it isn't activated
This is the number
Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi Basil, the number is registered, all you need to do is to make your first call activation. Kindly make a call to any mobile or fixed line number in Malaysia network, then you will have to choose your preferred language from the IVR system. After that, you will have to press "1" to activate your SIM card. Thank you.

hello..as what uve said.i did ask the dealer this morning where i bought my sim pack on monday evening and told me to wait until the regstration is done.i have waited until 8pm today bcos it still not working and decided to go back again but same words were spoken "wait for the regiatration"..can u tell me how long does it takes to register a simcard?sorry but i need to use it asap..if i cannot use until tomorrow ill better buy new one rather than waiting and keep on goin back to the store😰😰

Support

yamanna, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hye... .b4 this im already buy 1 digi simkad 014 9849813.. .i did not use long time this number in 2 moth.. .so how to register back this number or just topup to activated .

Support

Hi Marwanchang93. We are sorry to inform you that there is no way to retrieve and reactivate a Prepaid account once it has been terminated. Thank you.

I bought a sim card and cannot use it. The seller said it is registered and I even came back and they confirmed it is already registered.
This is the number

Support

Hi Cikman84, The number is not registered yet. The Registration process will be done within 24hrs.
If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the simpack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. You can also bring the original sim pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration. TQ 

@Basilwrote:
This is the number

Terima kasih

Hi, i bought the new sim card at news.com, how do i activate it?
My no is 01151916682