Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi free 1GB for 3 month need redeem within 3 days

Today i just know the free 1GB need redeem within 3 days, because today i want redeem on my digi app but i cant found after that i ask digi customer service, after that inform me cant revers-able....i'm very sad... when digi sms  to me free 1 GB to redeem no have mention need redeem within 3 days. The service really bad.... where have customer go their website to read the T&C.

Re: Digi free 1GB for 3 month need redeem within 3 days

Community Manager

@leekang8968, sorry for the disappointment. For your info, freebies usually have a deadline to redeem. Don't miss out next time Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor

Since Digi had bothered to send out that SMS about the entitilement, you should also add the clause about the 3-day deadline if you're genuine about giving the freebie to your users. Don't forget that you get new users every day, so not everyone is  aware of your habits.

"Usually" doesn't help, because usually companies will print the deadline if there's one, and usually people will think there's no deadline when none is mentioned.

Just saying...

Community Manager

@DigiRay, thank you for the feedback.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
Hi. I redeem within 3 days but why I cannot redeem? I get notification about this freebies everytime I enter my digi apps but when I click in, nothing available to redeem. I receive message on 2/4 and I redeem on today
Screenshot_20170404_214153.png

Community Manager

@Qaiven wrote:
Hi. I redeem within 3 days but why I cannot redeem? I get notification about this freebies everytime I enter my digi apps but when I click in, nothing available to redeem. I receive message on 2/4 and I redeem on today

From the look of it, you have exceeded your time window of 3 days to redeem. Can you check the SMS timestamp? For example, I received my SMS on 1st April and I had to redeem by 3rd April. 

You can PM one of our support with your phone number if you need to assistance to check http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Highlighted

Contributor

Take note that this free 1 GB will be valid for 7 days only  after you have redeemed it and you'll will be charged "Pay as you use" untill RM8 per day after you have fully used up  your free 1 GB .Sms  came too late to inform you that you have fully used up your free 1 GB data.So be careful !