Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi cutting off my network.

Hi, 

I'll just cut straight to the point. I'm so unhappy right now. This happened to me more than four times already. I top up my number at certain day and it said to me it's going to expire at 24 June. It's okay, even though I think the duration of the validity for my number is so short. 

By today, which is 25th June, I haven't top up yet. Today entire day I still got the network line, only no 4G or H+ whatsoever for the standard internet. I needed to use internet, so I use MyDigi to buy 1 day validity and then 300MB for 1 day service. As soon as I done extend validity, my phone totally got network cut off. Only can 'Emergency Calls Only'. Restart phone many times also the same. Finally I use Maybank2u to topup then instantly got the lines again, and the message notification for the validity and the 300MB internet suddenly reached my phone.

I mean what is this? I still got RM7 credit left in the phone, why I cannot use the validity option if it exist? I got RM7 why you want to force me to topup in order to get my connection back? You cut off my line, I can't even receive SMS. If one people got into desperate emergency need to use Whatsapp or something you still want to do this? Your validity also so short, few days only valid. This is so crazy what. Not first time happen, many times already.

Re: Digi cutting off my network.

Community Manager
Typically RM1 of reload value gives you 1 day of validity, for example RM30 reload gives 30 days validity from the day you performed the reload.
Once the credit has expired, internet services will be interrupted. You cannot make calls or SMS, but you can still receive them.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements