Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi call plan

I have changed my call plan from new super buddyz to new best v1, but I'm not satisfied with the call plan because it deducted my prepaid balance. How can I change my plan to the super buddyz again?

Re: Digi call plan

Community Manager
This is an excerpt from Digi's page:

Who can subscribe to New Super Buddyz™?
New Super Buddyz™ is applicable to all Digi® Easy Prepaid subscribers who subscribed before 25 February and on/after 4 September 2012.

It would not be possible for you to return to Easy Prepaid. So it is not possible to return to New Super Buddyz either.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: Digi call plan

Support

Hi thisha13,

New Best Prepaid v1 plan is not entitled for change of plan at the moment.

Maybe you can PM us your mobile number at http://goo.gl/1pzO0s to check why your credit get deducted?

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!