Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Digi Super Long Life 365

Hi,

I am on the  2016 P2P plan and my current credit balance is RM 1.84 but i do not see the option for me to extend this plan for 365 days for RM108. what should I do?

Highlighted

Support

msnair09, please PM us ur phone number, full name and IC number for further checking and assistance on this. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@msnair09 wrote:

Hi,

I am on the  2016 P2P plan and my current credit balance is RM 1.84 but i do not see the option for me to extend this plan for 365 days for RM108. what should I do?

You must have sufficient credit in order to view the Super Long Life option.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi, 

After i active this super long life 365, already deduct RM38 from my balance. I found out i call can't out.  may be is my call period already terminate. If later i go to top up, this super long life 365 will still valid unti 19/10/2019?

@MrOctopusK wrote:

@msnair09 wrote:

Hi,

You must have sufficient credit in order to view the Super Long Life option.

Highlighted

Support

The validity will not be affected when you perform another reload, LindaTan :-) It will follow the longest and we believe that is 19/10/2019. If you still unable to make outgoing call after the reload, please PM us for further assistance k. TQ.

Hi, 

After i active this super long life 365, already deduct RM38 from my balance. I found out i call can't out.  may be is my call period already terminate. If later i go to top up, this super long life 365 will still valid unti 19/10/2019?

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!