Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Digi STOP STEALING MY MONEY

Take action now and STOP THIS NONSENSE. RETURN MY MONEY.

You keep deducting my credits everyday saying "You have used RM3 internet blah blah".

I am NOT suscribed to any internet plans. I did NOT turn on Mobile Data whole day. This has been happening for 3 days since 19 Dec.

You TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

Don't tell me to send email to Digi helpline. I already did but you didn't take action.

Re: Digi STOP STEALING MY MONEY

Community Manager

Some devices will send small amount of data even when mobile data switch is off, especially in 4G mode for VoLTE provisioning.

New prepaid plans should have mitigated these charges because these include free basic internet quota.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

@MrOctopusK  ,  do you mean Digi wants to force me to subscribe to "newer" prepaid plans to avoid having credit deducted unreasonably simply because I am on "old plan" and didn't turn on mobile data?

If that info  you mentioned is true, then where is the announcement that Digi is responsible to make to customers to force a.k.a  "support"  customers to move from old plan to new plan, so credit won't be deducted?

Thanks to Digi CSR this deduction problem stopped and I received my refund.

I have nothing to subscribe to. But Digi keep deducting my credit

Support

Did you receive any SMS regarding the credit deduction, Readzly? Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl for further assistance. TQ.

I am NOT suscribed to any plans. I TopUp My Credit Rm 10.00. Baki 12.00. Now 10.00 Only I Have. I Want My Rm 2.00. This has been happening on yesterday.

' Isian semula RM 10.00. Baki baru: RM 12.49 luput pada 20/07/2020. '

Now I Have Rm 2.00 Only.

Please Take Action Now.

Re: Digi STOP TAKE MY RM 2.OO

I am NOT suscribed to any plans. I TopUp My Credit Rm 10.00. Baki 12.00. Now 10.00 Only I Have. I Want My Rm 2.00. This has been happening on yesterday.

' Isian semula RM 10.00. Baki baru: RM 12.49 luput pada 20/07/2020. '

Now I Have Rm 2.00 Only.

Please Take Action Now.

Please stop stealing my money , I just now subscribe a new prepaid plan ( rm3 for 2GB TWOday ) but more awhile like 1/2 hours , I receive a message “ You have used RM3 on Internet. Just use another RM5 on Internet to enjoy FREE surfing till 12 am! “ and so suddenly I also received “ Your talktime credit is below RM3.00. Pls reload or get Talktime Advance of RM3.00 if yr subscription is 4mths or more. Key *161# press send. ”
My Phone credit it had rm10 but I didn’t use any data ussage after I buy the rm3 plan then I receive this .. how come right?

Digi please how me alive my problem . Cause I am emergency need data for my phone now . Thank you so much!

Support

Miqi, please PM us ur number and full details above for further checking and assistance on this. Tq.