Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Digi STOP STEALING MY MONEY

Hi, It's the fifth time that I receive  message to inform me that my prepaid money is deducted. I can't take this anymore, I did not subscribe to any data plan or even go out which mean I will need to on my data. How come  my money was deducted for some payment of service that I did not aware and did not even use and informed. Please do refund and give me an explanation about this. I am just  a student and I really do not have that much money to waste for this. 

Highlighted

Please help meeee ,
The digi is stealing my RM 4
when i just reload my credit RM 30 .
First i bought the RM3 internet
Then it was RM 27
But then i didnt do anything at all it was RM 23 .
Why are u doing this to me ...
I work hard for the reload .
Highlighted

Support

Hi Kerichang, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

Highlighted

In this weeks im reload totally Rm 40 and im recharge around rm35 and suddenly my credit deducted without reason... Why?????
Highlighted

Support

Hi Faizm. We would recommend you to check all of the charges details via your MyDigi account (the web version) under the 'View Usage' option. The details will be sent to your email and if there's info that you are unsure of, you can check with us for explanation. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!