Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi Prepaid Reload Problem

Support

Hi hera96, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

I have bought credit for RM10 through my online banking Bank Islam just now but MyDigi didnt accept the credit yet. My phone no. is 0146117251

Support

Digi_cust, if the reload still not credited to ur account after 24 hours time, u may check with Bank Islam on the status ya. Sometimes it will take within 2 hours - 24 hours (latest) for the credit to be credited to ur account

hello Digi support, I've reload RM50 through Hong leong banking Apps yestreday but i have yet to receive the credit. Can you help me to rectify the issue? thanks.

Support

Hi KH29, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Saya pun mengalami masalah yang sma,,reload card credit rm10 bru beli, sy nak topup utk kwn menggunakan mydigi app + favorite =reload pin number,..then penerima tidak ada menerima reload topup Dr sy,, sy sudah check,, semua betul,sy email lg ke digi mengatakan masalah ini tp email masuk mengatakan PENDING.. Pening!!

Support

byabby, isu yang anda alami tak sama seperti isu-isu di atas. Untuk semakan lanjut, anda juga perlu PM (inbox) kami ya. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hello. I have bought credit for RM10 through my online banking Bank Islam just now but MyDigi didnt accept the credit yet. My phone no. is 0146117251. Can you help me rectify it? Thankyou

Support

We believe reload of RM10.00 already updated to 0146117251, Digi_cust. Pm us over <here> should you need further clarification ya. TQ. 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I still didnt receive my prepaid after i purchased prepaid rm10 through my online banking. My phone no is 01151822094 n please help me ASAP