Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi Prepaid Reload Problem

Support

hakimisto, we will revert to u directly from ur posting in our Facebook page. Tq.

I have reload 30 using publick bank online banking... to number 0146705278. But balance sill not update..

Community Manager

@ejakana if you used online banking portal to perform the reload but it has not been received, kindly contact your bank to check/refund the transaction.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I just reload rm30 using 7eleven mol. After reload still havent received rm30 and no data. Just the due date updated only. Pls help me check 0164245361

Support

Hi Xiaoping,

Are u still facing the same issue till now? If this issue persists, please inform the owner to PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl through her community account for further assistance.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have reload RM30 from digi website. Payment was credited from my account but balance havent renew yet. My phone no : 0169276368, i reload via m2u website. Please help me on this issue, i got the m2u receipt please find attachment here.

digi receipt 17OCT2017.png

Thank & Regards,

Kc

I also have the same problem Today.

+60146413961 via Maybank2u

Please help.

Community Manager

@ksg, if your reload is performed through Maybank2U, you will need to contact Maybank for refund. If you have performed reload through Digi website, then do PM one of our community support for further assistance http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I am having the same problem with this one. Here's my contact number : 01126950234
Please assist. Thank you.

Hi, need help regarding this matter too. Reloaded RM10 got a message says it is successful , then i proceed to buy an internet plan through *116# and got notified by 'i need an active line to perform this action' and shocked to see that my credit is still at RM0.00 although validity has been extended as is the message. My number is 0162761201. P.s cant put attachment using mydigi app?