Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Prepaid NEXT - FAQ

by Community Manager on ‎22-06-2020 04:39 PM - edited on ‎08-07-2020 02:58 PM by Community Manager

The all new Digi Prepaid NEXT, is the only prepaid starter pack that is preloaded with a 30-day high-speed internet plan starting from RM15.

Want to know more about the pack? Here are all the key facts you need to get you to the NEXT level.

General Product FAQ

Q1. What are the unique selling points of Digi Prepaid NEXT?

A1. Digi Prepaid NEXT is the only prepaid starter pack that comes preloaded with 30 days High-Speed Internet of 3GB & Unlimited Social. With Digi Prepaid NEXT, customers no longer need to buy a pack, reload additional credit and purchase monthly internet anymore.

Q2. What are the Call/SMS Rates for Digi Prepaid NEXT?

A2. Digi Prepaid NEXT gives you:

•   Calls: 10 sen / min to all networks
  •   SMS: 10 sen / SMS to all networks
  •   Video Call: 30 sen / min to all networks

Q3. Who is eligible to buy Digi Prepaid NEXT?

A3. Any new/existing prepaid subscriber are eligible to buy Digi Prepaid NEXT

Q4. How much does it cost to buy a Digi Prepaid NEXT pack?

A4. Digi Prepaid NEXT pack costs RM15 and comes with 3GB High-Speed Internet and Unlimited Social (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter). 

Q5. What is the validity of a new Digi Prepaid NEXT pack?

A5. Your Digi Prepaid NEXT pack is valid for 30 days

Q6. What is the preloaded credit for Digi Prepaid NEXT?

A6. There will be no preloaded credit in Digi Prepaid NEXT

Q7. I am an existing Digi Prepaid Subscriber, can I switch to Digi Prepaid NEXT?

A7. Yes, all Digi Prepaid Subscribers can convert to Digi Prepaid NEXT. To change your plan, just dial *128#. Please note that for any change of plans, previous internet subscription and free data will be reset.

Digi Prepaid NEXT opens up a wealth of internet plans for you too. 

Q8. What are the 2 types of Monthly Active Plans available for Digi Prepaid NEXT?

A8. The 2 types of Monthly Active Plans available is Cili Padi Unlimited and biGBonus Unlimited Voice. Both plans provide 30-days internet validity that let’s you stay always active. 

Q9. How do I subscribe to a Monthly Active Plan?

A9. You may subscribe via MyDigi and find the how-to guide to purchase add ons. here

Q10. Is the Monthly Active Plan auto-renewable?

A10. Monthly Active Plans are non-renewable, hence at the end of the 30 days, subscribers will need to re-purchase your favourite Monthly Active Plan.

Q11. What Monthly Active Plans are available?

A11. Please refer to the table below

Cili Padi Unlimited

biGBonus Unlimited Voice

RM15

3GB High-Speed Internet + Unlimited Social

RM28

4GB High-Speed Internet + Unlimited Calls + FREE 30GB (1pm-7pm) 

RM28

6GB High-Speed Internet +

Unlimited YouTube and Social

RM50

9GB High-Speed Internet + Unlimited Calls + FREE 90GB (1pm-7pm)

RM35

9GB High-Speed Internet +

Unlimited YouTube and Social

RM70

14GB High-Speed Internet + Unlimited Calls + FREE 90GB (1pm-7pm)

Q12. What is Always Active and what Monthly Active Plan supports this?

A12. Always Active means that your main line validity will always be extended to match the subscription validity of your plan. This means that internet purchases will now extend both your Line and Internet validity.For example, if your account validity expires tomorrow but you subscribe to a Monthly Active Plan today, your account validity will be extended by 30 days instead of tomorrow.

All Monthly Active and On Demand Plans support Always Active.

Q13. Can I purchase another Monthly Active Plan if I already have an existing Monthly Active Plan?

A13. Yes, however note that your existing Monthly Active Plan will be overwritten and any remaining quota from your current Monthly Active Plan will be forfeited. Alternatively, you can top up your quota by purchasing a Monthly Plan Booster from as low as RM3.

Q14. What is the Monthly  Plan Booster?

A14.Monthly Plan Booster is a new way of buying Internet. Monthly Plan Booster allows you to top-up Internet quota for your Monthly Active Internet plan and will expire together with your Monthly Active Internet Plan.

For example, your Monthly Active plan’s expiry date is 30 June. If you buy monthly plan booster today, your monthly plan booster’s expiry date will also be on 30th June.

Monthly  Plan Booster can be purchased via MyDigi.

Q15. Can Reload extends validity?

A15. Yes, reloads can extend your Line validity.

Q16. Can Monthly Active Plan extend validity?

A16. Yes, Monthly Active Plan comes with Always Active and can extend both Line & Internet validity.

Q17. Can On Demand Internet extends validity?

A17. Yes, On Demand Internet now comes with Always Active and can extend both Line & Internet validity.

Q18. Can Monthly Plan Booster extend validity?

A18. No, the Monthly Plan Booster follows the expiry date of your Monthly Active Plan.

MyDigi FAQ

Q1. Where can I buy, manage and reload my Digi Prepaid NEXT?

A1. The best platform to buy, manage and reload your Digi Prepaid NEXT is through MyDigi app which you can download via Google Play or  App Store.

Q2. I have signed up to MyDigi via digi.com.my, Will I be eligible for the 1GB Welcome Gift?

A2. No, the 1GB Welcome Gift is available only via MyDigi app, and it is not available via website or UMB.

Q3. What is the redemption process on claiming the 1GB Welcome Gift?

A3. You will need to download and register via MyDigi app. After registration, key in the promo code “1GB” to redeem the 1GB Welcome Gift.

Q4. How do I check if my 1GB Welcome Gift is already in my Internet quota?

A4. To check, please go to MyDigi app > Internet (Swipe left once on usage screen) and click on ‘View Details’ to view more info.

Q5. Can I get any Credit Rebate when reloading?

A5. Yes, when you reload a minimum of RM30 via MyDigi app, you will receive a 10% credit rebate

Republic GG Promo

Q1. What is Republic GG?

A1. Republic GG is the easiest and safest online gaming reload platform powered by Digi. You can purchase your favorite game credits with super-easy ways and earn exclusive rewards with every purchase. No debit or credit card is needed. This open to everyone with a valid Malaysia mobile number.

Explore the RGG  Website  :  republic.gg

Q2. What is this promo about?

A2. Get 5GG Points for free when you purchased a total of RM30 / month in Digi Prepaid NEXT

Q3. What is GG and how it works?

A3. GG is the currency used in Republic GG. You can use your GG points to purchase games or in-game items from Republic GG’s game list.

1GG = RM1.

Q4. Who is eligible for this promo?

A4. This promo is open to all Republic GG members with Digi Prepaid NEXT.

Q5. How many times I can enjoy the free Prepaid NEXT 5GG?

A5. You can enjoy the free GG points only once a month.

Q6. When is the expiry for the free 5GG code?

A6. Your code will expire within 7 days upon redemption.

Reload Bonus

Q1. What are the Reload Bonuses that Digi Prepaid NEXT Subscribers can enjoy?

A1. Digi Prepaid NEXT Subscribers can get free 100 mins of Digi-to-Digi calls per week upon a minimum reload of RM10. In addition, subscribers will also get up to 60 mins IDD calls/week for free.

Q2. If I reload more than RM10, can I get more than 100 mins free Digi-Digi calls?

A2. No, the maximum you can get is 100 mins / week only.

Q3. How do I redeem the Free 100 mins Digi-Digi Calls?

A3. No redemption is required for this promo.

Q4. What are the free minutes & participating countries for this Reload Bonus (IDD)?

A4. Please refer to the table below,

Country

Minutes

Indonesia

Vietnam

Myanmar (Telenor network only)

Nepal

Q5. If I reload more than RM10, can I get more than 60 mins free IDD calls?

A5.  No. the maximum you can get is up to 60 mins IDD calls / week only.

Q6. How do I redeem the Reload Bonus (IDD)?

A6. You may redeem by dialling *888*1# or MyDigi app’s inbox

Not looking for what you are looking for? Find more info here 

Comments
by Member
on ‎24-06-2020 12:49 PM

Saya tukar DIGI NEXT, macam mana nak tukar ke DIGI LIVE? Dah cuba dail *128*1*4# xde option dekat situ.

by Support
on ‎24-06-2020 04:16 PM

Plan Digi Prepaid NEXT tidak ada pilihan untuk bertukar ke plan Digi Prepaid yang lain buat masa ini, Fatin159.

by Member
on ‎25-06-2020 10:41 AM

kalau call centre pon masih xboleh buat penukaran ke?

by Support
on ‎25-06-2020 11:46 AM

Ya, Fatin159. Sama juga penukaran tidak dapat dilakukan :-(

by Member
on ‎26-06-2020 10:10 PM
sampai bila tak boleh tukar pelan nii??
by Member
on ‎27-06-2020 09:24 PM

Macam mane nak tukar dari  pelan  digi next kepada yg lame??

by SuperUser
on ‎28-06-2020 03:06 PM

Hai ainul_13. Pelan cuma boleh ditukar ke Prepaid Digi Monthly Plan 28 dan Postpaid plans.

by Member
on ‎01-07-2020 12:35 PM

Ada cara tak, nak tukar balik ke plan live tu?

by Support
on ‎01-07-2020 01:54 PM

Selepas penukaran ke Digi Prepaid Next, anda tidak dapat tukar semula kepada pelan lama ya. Tetapi, anda boleh dial *128# > Akaun Saya > Pelan Panggilan > Tukar Pelan ke Digi Monthly plan RM28. Jika anda sedang melanggan sebarang pakej internet sekarang, sila habiskan dulu baki kuota yang ada ya. Penukaran plan akan membatalkan langganan yang ada dan baki kuota akan terhapus sekali. Terima kasih.

by Member
on ‎02-07-2020 01:21 AM
2020 already Cili Padi Unlimited youtube still 2years before 1mbps speed cap?? buy this plan life without youtube feelgoodman
by Support
on ‎02-07-2020 09:12 AM

Hi Rechew. From time to time, packages will be revised. If there's some changes, we'll amend the available info ya. TQ.

by Member
on ‎04-07-2020 11:48 PM

Alah digi. Sya nak balik call plan sy yg dlu. Sy tak nak digi prepaid next ni. Dahlah mahal kalau nak beli data. Lpas tu tukar ke plan ni data tu tak laju pu n😤 nak buka instagram  pn tak dapat. Takkan nak tunggu smpai 30 hari baru boleh on instagram!!!! Kalau mcm ni terus baik sy tukar pegi sim kad lain ajelahhh😡😑

by Support
on ‎04-07-2020 11:51 PM

Maaf. Memang buat masa sekarang jika anda telah bertukar ke Plan Prepaid Next tidak boleh tukar semula ke plan yang lama ya. Jika ada sebarang perubahan berkenaan ini akan kami maklumkan. Buat masa sekarang adalah seperti berikut. Terima kasih. 

by Member
on ‎11-07-2020 02:00 AM

Please digi, ikuti keperluan pengguna. Semakin lama semakin ramai yang protest. Please. Please sangat, bolehkan lah kami tukar ke Digi Live and Best balik. Digi next maybe baik untuk sesetengah pengguna. Tetapi untuk orang² yang kurang berkemampuan especially kami yang masi bergelar student, Plan ni terlalu mahal untuk kami. Harap pihak digi dapat mempertimbangkan suara pengguna. Terima Kasih. Kalau tak dapat pun, kami terpaksa beli sim baru

by Support
on ‎11-07-2020 10:16 AM

Kalau ada sebarang perubahan, kami akan ubah info yang ada ya Sword.

by Member
on ‎13-07-2020 06:47 AM
  1. Betul..mahal ni basic intrnt pn xlaju..apa pn xdpt buka..bgs lg prepaid live..nak tukar keapda prepaid live la please laaa..

by Support
on ‎13-07-2020 07:24 AM

Internet Basic percuma yang diberikan untuk plan Digi Prepaid LiVE dand Digi Prepaid NEXT mempunyai had maksima kelajuan 64kbps yang sama. Bezanya ialah LiVE diberikan dengan 500MB/bulan dan NEXT pula 1GB/bulan. 

Secara rasminya penukaran plan dari Prepaid Next ke Digi Prepaid Live atau Best Prepaid secara terus tidak dapat dilakukan. Cuma boleh bertukar kepada pilihan plan yang tersenarai dalam menu *128# di bahagian Pelan Panggilan sahaja. Kemudian boleh pertimbangkan untuk bertukar dari plan tersebut ke plan lain yang tersenarai pada bulan berikutnya.

by Member
on ‎13-07-2020 01:26 PM

Apa ni digi . Langsung tade option nak tukar . Ramai dah complain ni, takkan tade solution kot . I NEED MY PREVIOUS CALL PLAN BACK . digi NEXT lembab dah la mahal . Please make a solution for your customer immidiately . Need some option for others call plan !  Kalau camni ada harapan tukar sim kad baru jelah . Ur customer satisfaction will drop if theres no solution for us. Aiya

by Support
on ‎13-07-2020 01:32 PM

Hai Aedy000. Maaf, jika anda telah tukar je Digi Prepaid Next anda tidak boleh tukar semula ke prepaid plan yang lama. Jika ada sebarang perubahan akan kami nyatakan. Terima kasih. 

by Member
on ‎15-10-2020 01:36 AM

Tolong lah sya nak tukr balek lah,, langsung x bguna plan next ni

by Support
on ‎15-10-2020 08:11 AM

Selepas penukaran ke Digi Prepaid Next, anda tidak dapat tukar semula kepada pelan lama ya. Tetapi, anda boleh dial *128# > Akaun Saya > Pelan Panggilan > Tukar Pelan ke Digi Monthly plan RM28. Jika anda sedang melanggan sebarang pakej internet sekarang, sila habiskan dulu baki kuota yang ada ya. Penukaran plan akan membatalkan langganan yang ada dan baki kuota akan terhapus sekali. Maklumat lanjut, boleh layari link ni- https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/FAQ-Digi-Prabayar-NEXT/ta-p/77604.

by Member
on ‎17-10-2020 08:18 PM

Hi, is there any option to online port in  for prepaid? difficult to go to digi center for now

by Support
on ‎19-10-2020 06:39 PM

DevRatna, we understand but at the moment, to port in to prepaid plan, u will need to walk-in to our outlets to proceed with the request.  U can check ou this link - https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store to check on the store and operating hours. Don't forget to bring along ur IC and conversion process is FOC

by Member
on ‎28-10-2020 11:30 AM

Hi, just now I see that "port in" option is available for "DIGI PREPAID NEXT".  but for the port in, there is only the option to use is "NRIC".  Can't we use our passport for "port in", can we?  It will be a lot easier for those non-malaysians who work here or study here and hold valid passports. 

TQ

by Support
on ‎28-10-2020 12:17 PM

Hi DevRatna. For non Malaysians, submission is via our outlets only. At the moment, online submission is not available. Thank you.

by Member
on ‎08-11-2020 03:36 AM

kenapa saya tekan *126# nak check balance,tapi tunjuk operation not allowed,padahal saya baru topup,tiba tiba jadi number tiada dalam service digi

by Support
on ‎08-11-2020 04:08 AM

kiro090, mohon semak inbox anda Smiley Happy

by Member
on ‎13-11-2020 09:05 AM

hai , saya ada buat pnukaran telco online melalui digi website "switch to digi" option dan dah dpt sim trsebut, tpi sya msih belum dpt msej dr my current telco provider, bila sya call hotlink dia kata pihak digi belum ada buat permohonan untk pnukaran telco. boleh ssiapa bantu ? adakah pmbelian sim online sya untk switch to digi tu stakat untk dpt sim shj?

by Support
on ‎13-11-2020 12:55 PM

Sila PM (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) kami nombor telefon untuk semakan lanjut. TQ.