Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Digi Prepaid Best - Discontinued ?

Contributor

Hi Digi,

The product Digi Prepaid Best - Discontinued ?

As cannot find in Digi website anymore.

Highlighted

Re: Digi Prepaid Best - Discontinued ?

Super Contributor

Oh, really disappeared from Digi website! Smiley Surprised

https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-plans

Highlighted

Support

Itchin, DigiRay, Digi Best Prepaid plan sim pack can only be purchased at our main Digi Store at the moment - http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store 

Highlighted

Just to confirm, is it discontinued for today? Or it is still on? Because I went to digi center yesterday and changed from postpaid to prepaid, the guy told me that there is only digi prepaid live.
Highlighted

Support

Hi, good morning. That is correct. New SIM pack isn't available anymore. But if you own a Digi number now, you can request to change to Digi Prepaid Best 2017 plan. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Thanks Zemi. How to change to best prepaid plan? Is it through digi center or I can do it online?
Highlighted

Support

You are welcome.

From a Prepaid number = dial *128# menu >> My Account >> Call Plan >> Change Plan.

From a Postpaid number = please visit one of our Digi Store outlets only to request for the change of plan (by the registered owner only).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have changed to prepaid best, but why there is no free 1GB (12am to 8an) stated on digi app ?
Highlighted

Support

Please dial *888*1# to redeem the free 1GB (12am-8am) for your Digi Prepaid Best 2017 plan ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!