Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P free calls

Hi there,

May I please know how many minutes of free calls do I get from my prepaid plan as above title? I saw prepaid life with 1000min and Smart Prepaid plan  for 3000mins of call time to buddyz but now  Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P. Can someone please help me out on this since I've burnt quite some money calling my registered buddyz under this plan. Thanks

P.s: my number is 011-14649325 incase you wanted to check. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P free calls

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Prepaid Best 2017 calls Friends and Family as Kawan list. You can have up to 10 Kawan, and the voice call tariff is 5c/30 seconds. Calls to Kawan are not free for Prepaid Best 2017.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P - lifetime validity plan available.??

Can i enable lifetime validity plan for Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P.?.if yes,how to do it.?what are plans avaialble.?

Highlighted

Re: Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P - lifetime validity plan available.??

Support

Cyber93, we have maximum up to 365 days validity that you can purchase under the Super Long Life service. For Digi Prepaid Best 2017 range, 365 days validity will cost you RM108.00. Kindly ensure you have credit balance more than this and you can then do the purchase by dialling *128# >> My Account >> Talktime Services >> Super Long Life.

For more info on Super Long Life, kindly follow this link  https://goo.gl/ynmSye

Hope this helps (•‿•)

Can i enable lifetime validity plan for Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P.?.if yes,how to do it.?what are plans avaialble.?

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Re: Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P free calls

Sir,

May i know call rate for best prepaid 2017 p2p to non-kawan networks? is it 13 sen/30sec, or 26sen/60 sec, to both hp and landlines? what does p2p stand for? is my plan v2 as well? tq