Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Prepaid BEST™ 2016 Talktime Extend Promo

by Marshie SuperUser on ‎24-04-2017 10:16 PM

Good news for all Digi Prepaid BEST™ 2016 customers, you can now enjoy these new promos:

RM68 for 180 days validity
RM108 for 365 days validity

Here’s how to get it via the MyDigi app:

Screenshot_35.png

FAQs

Q1. Which plans are eligible to subscribe to the new Talktime Extend?
A1. All Digi Prepaid Best2016 plan customers can subscribe to the new Talktime Extend.

Q2. How long is the promotional offer?
A2. The promotional offer will be an on-going offer until further notice.

Q3. Where can I subscribe the new Talktime Extend?
A3. You may subscribe from MyDigi or UMB *128#. Talktime Extend denomination will only be visible if you have sufficient balance* in your account.

*Example scenario: Your balance should be more than RM68 in order for Talktime Extend RM68 to be visible in your offer menu (UMB or MyDigi)

Q4. Will the validity purchased be added on top of my current validity?
A4. No, validity will be inclusive of the current validity.

Example scenario: Before purchasing, you have 3 days validity but after purchasing, your new validity will be 180 days after purchase of Talktime Extend RM68 for 180 days validity, and NOT 183 days.

Comments
by dalin Member
on ‎08-07-2017 07:42 PM

@Marshie wrote:

Good news for all Digi Prepaid BEST™ 2016 customers, you can now enjoy these new promos:

Screenshot_35.png

FAQs

A1. All Digi Prepaid Best2016 plan customers can subscribe to the new Talktime Extend.

A3. You may subscribe from MyDigi or UMB *128#. Talktime Extend denomination will only be visible if you have sufficient balance* in your account.

*Example scenario: Your balance should be more than RM68 in order for Talktime Extend RM68 to be visible in your offer menu (UMB or MyDigi)

Example scenario: Before purchasing, you have 3 days validity but after purchasing, your new validity will be 180 days after purchase of Talktime Extend RM68 for 180 days validity, and NOT 183 days.

nohuiin21@gmail.com

by dalin Member
on ‎10-07-2017 01:59 PM

@Marshie wrote:

Screenshot_35.png

FAQs

by chiongym Member
on ‎14-08-2017 09:19 PM

Currently i m using digi prepaid besr 2017, i would like to ask that is it super long life 365 available for digi prepaid best 2017 and how much the subscription fee?

Thank you

by Support
on ‎15-08-2017 12:23 PM

Hi chiongym,

Super Long Life service is available for Prepaid Best 2017 (RM 68 for 180 days, RM 108 for 365 days). You can subscribe super long life from *128# >> My Account >> Talktime Services >>Super long Life and please make sure you have the sufficient credit balance to view the options.

Thanks.