Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Live Prepaid: Can I use the quota for my PC?

Contributor

Hi,

I understand that the DIgi Live Bonus Quota is not allowed to be shared at the Smarphone's hotspot.

What about I use the quota for my self  only at my PC by connecting the Smart Phone  to the PC using a USB Cable ?

Thank you 

Low

Re: Digi Live Prepaid: Can I use the quota for my PC?

Community Manager
That will still count as tethering/hotspot. Such usage will deduct your main internet quota.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor

Hi,

For Digi Live, if I pay RM30 per month, how much is the main quota?

As what you say this main quota is eligible for taterring with The PC from the Smaret Phone.

Thank you

Highlighted

Community Manager
It will depend on which internet add-on you subscribe to. https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons
Refer to the high speed internet quota stated if you are looking to use it for tethering.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.