Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi Billing not working at all....

Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P  (previously is Digi Prepaid LIVE)

I have RM 92.88 in my Account

Apparently I cant use any of digi billing services including Appstore, Google playstore ,One2Pay, and the Steam Wallet Code provided by Digi. 

Appstore said that "Your request to buy using 01xxxxxxx was declined because the acciount was edactivated. please click....." I used this number over a month and also bought internet and make phone calls and u telling me its deactivated?!

for the Google i had tried evrything including change address bla bla then it shows "Payment Unsuccessful, Your purchase on your digi 6010xxxxxx billing account was declined. Please select a diffrent payment method." Then i also tried remove and add to it stil nothing happens.

One2Pay is that i never get to send an sms to comfirm the ourchase which is frustrating. (Send 5502223 to 2220)

Steam Wallet is that i waited like forever but i stil dint receive an sms form steam at the first  step buying it. 

And also i called Digi so many times and they just push this responsibility to Google Apple and others but still not helping me so i find this really rude.

I hoped digi employees  would help me with this because i dint met the purpose that i bought this prepaid account, or anyone who can give me advice what should i do, because i cant refund the money that i reload in...

Thankyou.